Hey y’all! I AM SO FREAKIN EXCITED. Why? Okay so you know how pissy I was last time at missing the sign ups for Bout Of Books, because I love a good readathon? Okay WELL, one of my friends, I forget who tweeted recently about Bout Of Books coming up and OMG OMG I signed up IN TIME. I KNOW. Anyways, I already made a photo pile of potential reads on my floor.
But first a few details via the Bout Of Books Blog:
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 13th and runs through Sunday, August 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 5.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. -From the Bout of Books 5.0 team
- To read at least 100 pages of A Clash Of Kings because I have been wanting to start this one forever.
- To read at least 3 of the books in the picture.
- To read at least 1 Netgalley book
- To listen to at least one audiobook (I work the whole week so I will listen during my commute and while working on things at the office)
- To visit at the very least 10 new to me blogs
- Comment on the blogs of people who are already friends who are participating in Bout Of Books
- After finishing each book write one cursory page of notes on feelings and impressions to make reviewing the books easier
So, which book should I start with?