So, I thought a vlog would be a better way to review Read, Recommend, Remember For Teens by Rachelle Rogers Knight, as it is so visual.
- The book is divided into different sections: Awards And Notable Lists, To Read, Journal Pages, Recommendations, Loaner Lists, Resources
- Yes, that is Billy Joel in the background. That’s how I roll.
- I liked the lists
- Book marks are more useful than a journal
- The journal pages are an easy to way to organize reviews if you are just starting out
- Recommendations tab – write out what you would recommend, why, who – great for making a quick list
- Resources – contains WHOA resources
- Yeah, I would recommend this to new bloggers, especially.